Reporter's Notebook

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Day One

Let me just say that my first posting, just magically disappeared. Not sure where it went, but I'm a little suspicious of the spell check now.......

Anyway, I'm Carson Clark. I'm a reporter at WHNT-TV in Huntsville, Alabama. In this space I will be writing about my experiences as a reporter and fill-in sports guy.

I will write more later, but just wanted to get this first one up and on my blog. Maybe this one won't disappear.

Update on day one: At the end of the 10pm news, we aired a story about alligator mating season. I mentioned to Amy and Dan that we do have alligators in this area. That wasn't a joke. There are a number of alligators along the Tennessee River, especially in the Wheeler Wildlife Refuge area. Although my dad did see an alligator on the Flint River about two years ago.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just stumbled into this blog thread. Oooh. So amazing. So true-to-life.

    Don't know how you keep doing it. But keep on keeping on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home