Reporter's Notebook

Thursday, April 06, 2006

There's No Crying in T-ball

It's the time of year that little kids are starting to play t-ball and baseball. I was thinking about something that happened when I was playing T-ball. There were no girls on our team, but there were girls on this team we were playing once. I was playing first base and this girl comes up to bat and she hits it right between 1st and 2nd. I go get the ball and realize i'm not going to be able to get back to the base. So I just lean back, throw the ball and hit her in the arm with it. I figured that was the same as tagging her. She cried and I had to sit in the dugout the rest of the game.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:18 PM, Blogger OUWxGirl said…

    Awwww. Poor girl. And poor you! Hate that you had to miss out on the game!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home