Reporter's Notebook

Monday, June 20, 2005

Jerry Hayes and Sharks, Oh My

Friday night I got to fill in for Jerry on the 10 o'clock news. It's different anchoring a show during the week. There's a different feel. Possibly because it was the first time I wasn't also having to produce the show. I also didn't have to run my own prompter. It took me awhile to figure out what to do with this extra foot I had.

I also did a story on Friday with a girl who had a run-in with a shark on vacation in South Carolina.

Interviewed shark attack victim; there I can add that to the list of different things you run across and do stories on in this business. It's really all over the board. I've done stories on September 11th. I've done stories on a police officer being killed. I've also done a story with a singing dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home