Reporter's Notebook

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Attack of the Killer Bugs

Tuesday night I went in the Publix there on Bailey Cove Road in Huntsville. There were gnats swarming all over the parking lot. I saw this woman get out of her car and she started hitting herself. I thought she had lost it. I soon saw what she was doing. People were running into the store with their mouths covered. One guy came out with a shopping bag over his head. I don't know what caused it.

Then last night, I see this ant go shooting across my kitchen counter. I look closer and there is a convoy of ants going up to the canister where the sugar is. It's the same sugar that's been in there since I moved in back in 2003. (I don't use much sugar.) So I don't open it up that often. I opened it, and there is a swarm or what ever you call a bunch of ants, all inside. Who told them they could borrow some of my sugar?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger Carson Clark said…

    I'm glad that someone in Kentucky finds my blog of interest. I'm even surprised anyone around here cares to read my random thoughts.

    As far as the car goes, it went in and out of the shop today. I'll post about that tomorrow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home