Reporter's Notebook

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Nothing On TV

I came to a conclusion a little while ago. There is not a single television show on right now that I watch on a regular basis. I flipped through all the channels and couldn't find anything that even peaked my interest. The closest was Looney Tunes on Boomerang. Maybe it's just summer. I have Dish Network. You would think that with all those channels, there would be, at any given time, something I would find interesting to watch.

It's at boring times like this, I kind of wish I still had my Hot Wheels or my GI Joe Men.
GI Joe, now there was a show.


Yo Joe! He'll fight for freedom where ever there's trouble. GI Joe is there. It's GI Joe against Cobra the enemy. Fighting to save the day. He never gives up. He's always there,Fighting for freedom over land and air GI Joe- A real American hero GI Joe is there.
GI Joe is the codename for America's daring, highly trained special mission force. It's purpose, to defend human freedom against Cobra-a ruthless, terrorist organization determined to rule the world.
He never gives up. He'll stay til the fight's won. GI Joe will dare. GI Joe- A real American hero. GI Joe

2 Comments:

  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Murphy Jacobs said…

    Still on Boomerang, bud.

    GI Joe lost all his fastination for me when they went miniature. I was all about that Kung-Fu Grip.

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Carson Clark said…

    Miniature is all I know when it comes to GI Joe. The little guys fit perfectly into my X-30 inverted wing aircraft. Or in my GI Joe hovercraft.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home