Reporter's Notebook

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Southern Sign

When I was growing up, I always heard people say that astrology was straight from Satan himself. And if you read the horoscope in the newspaper, they could be written for just about anyone. Although, I have to admit, the description of a Libra, pretty much fits me.

Today, I ran across the Southern Signs. Libra's are Boiled Peanuts in the Southern Signs. Here is my description: You have a passionate desire to help your fellow man. Unfortunately, those who know you best, your friends and loved ones, may find that your personality is much too salty, and their criticism will affect you deeply because you are really much softer than you appear. You should go right ahead and marry anybody you want to because in a certain way, yours is a charmed life. On the road of life, you can be sure that people will always pull over and stop for you.
To find yours, go here: http://www.southernconnoisseur.com/soutzodsigwh.html

A word of warning, if your birthday is between March 21 and April 20, it's not good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home