Reporter's Notebook

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Things on My Desk

I was looking at the stuff that's on my desk here at the bureau.















This is the overall view. This is actually desk number two. Under the blue pouch is a passport application I've been meaning to fill out for the past year. On the right is a bottle from the Riley innaguaration which I covered back in 2003. In the back right is a Fyffe Red Devil that the Fyffe cheerleaders gave me and a 7Up Bottle from 1976, the year I was born. Back on the left is a picture of the Space Shuttle Columbia as it was lifting off on its and the shuttle program's maiden voyage in 1981. I got that picture at the 20th Anniversary party out at Marshall.
















This is a picture of the Carson Clark Gallery. It's real place in Scotland. A former teacher of mine took that picture for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home