Reporter's Notebook

Thursday, May 26, 2005

One More For the Road

First, over at Live From the Shoals, Jeff mentioned that he and Carter seldom get time to sit down and eat lunch. I'm not sure if we're doing something wrong or something right, but Brad and I almost always find time to sit and eat. Interesting.

This weekend will be my last filling in as anchor. Saturday, June 4th, Amber Moody will take over those duties. She's coming from WAKA in Montgomery.

Next week, on Thursday and Friday, I will make my final appearances on the sports desk. John Pearson will arrive on June 6th. My services will no longer be required.

The week of June 6th I will be on vacation. So when I return on Monday, June 13th, I will once again be your full time Sand Mountain Bureau Chief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home