Reporter's Notebook

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Fight To Get Your Stuff on the Tube

Yesterday I did a story about Skyline getting a football team and how most of their gear came from Ebay. That story ended up as the very last story in the 6pm show.

Today, my story didn't make it into the 5, the 6 or the 10. Which means it will be held. It could run tomorrow, it could run next week. It's hard to say. The other stories of the day were just more compelling than mine.

But, that's the way it goes.

Edit: Well, the 10 producer Patrick, just called and wanted to know where the package is? He is using it for the 10. Well, sorry to say we didn't feed it over. I thought it was being held for tomorrow. Will it make it into the 10 tonight. I guess you and I will have to watch to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home