Reporter's Notebook

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Day One in T-Town















So we made our way down to Tuscaloosa to do Iron Bowl Stories. We'll be doing that the rest of the week, so you most likely won't see me on TV. Today, we stopped by my old apartment in Tuscaloosa. It's actually the place I lived the 5 months I worked at the station there. I should have knocked on the door, but didn't. I wonder if they ever fixed the deadbolt on that thing? It didn't work when I was there.

The other picture is at Coach Bryant's grave in Birmingham. We're going back to the grave tomorrow to finish up one of our stories. I'd never been there before. In fact, I've never seen a story done about his grave. I hope it turns out good. And the grave is very simple. No mention of him being the coach at Alabama. Just his name on a marker in a family plot.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home