Reporter's Notebook

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Class of 95 Revisited



I found out this week, that my class will have a reunion this year. It's scheduled for October 14th and 15th. At first, we didn't think there would be one and then at the last minute it's all kind of come together. Cole Mahan, who was the president of our class and Karla Russell who was the treasurer are now married. So they're getting it all together. They've asked me to help them round up everybody. But to be honest, with our class of 200 plus, I know where very few are now. And I've actually seen even fewer in the past couple of years. But it should be fun to see everyone, if I get to go. October 14th is a Football Friday night and October 15th I volunteered to work for Amber Moody, because she's getting married. I may have to sit this one out.

There are bonus points if you can tell which person in the picture is me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home