Reporter's Notebook

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Odds and Ends

I really don't have anything to talk about today. There's not much going on here locally. All of the attention is of course on the Hurricane damaged areas.

I have to work tomorrow on Labor Day. That's fine with me, because it means I can take that day some other time, at my choosing. Tuesday, I will be out of the reporting ranks. Instead, I will be producing our 5pm show. I've produced the 6 once, but never the weekday five. That will break the week up pretty good. Monday we will just have one early newscast, the 6, because of the MDA telethon.

Speaking of the telethon, I will probably go over tonight and be there when it starts at 8pm. I believe Jason Marks and I are going to help answer the phones. So give me a call and make a donation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home