Reporter's Notebook

Monday, August 29, 2005

A Big Task, Can Anyone Help???

I talked below about the planning of our ten year reunion. The meeting went well. I saw two people I haven't seen in a long time, Eddie Alley and Gary Knotts. Eddie is an assistant DA in Tuscaloosa. Gary is a pitcher for the Detroit Tigers.

We were all given cards with the names of classmates on them, with the job of tracking them down. I thought some of you might possibly know where these people are located. Here is the list of people I can't seem to find.

Kristy Maxim
Kathy Mintz
Shanna Napier
Chris Whited
Sterlin Woods
Karen Brown
Shannon Fortenberry
Donnie Green

If you know where these people are, send me an email at carson.clark@whnt.com

The Brewer Alumni Page is at http://www.apbrewer.com/?PageName='Alumni'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home