Reporter's Notebook

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Where Are You From?

I hope you enjoyed the pictures I posted yesterday. I was off work and decided to go out and take a few pictures around my house.

I'm working in Albertville today. Tomorrow and Thursday it's back to Huntsville.

I appreciate the comments people have left here on the blog. I'm curious as to where people are taking a look from. I know I've had some comments from people in Lousianna and Ohio. If you wouldn't mind, leave a comment and let me know where you're from.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:57 AM, Blogger Mira said…

    I'm from here in Huntsville, and have been here for the past 10 years. I've really enjoyed your blog, it's great to read other local blogs.

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I grew up in Somerville and was actually a few years behind you in school. I currently live in Kelso, TN.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home