Reporter's Notebook

Monday, April 04, 2005

The Joys of Working in Television-Makeup Buying

It's Monday and another sports day. This week, it's sports on Monday, Thursday and Friday. I report on Tuesday and Wednesday.

So today, I had to do something that I just really don't like to do. I had to go buy makeup. I guess in the year 2005, a man should be completely comfortable walking into a store and asking for a box of makeup or what ever it comes in. However, I'm not. Whenever I go up to the counter, I feel I must explain. "Umm, yeah, I work at Channel 19. I am a reporter. I sometimes have to wear makeup. That's why I'm buying this makeup. I don't like wearing makeup, but you understand it's just a requirement. "

I really do hate it. First, I don't know how to put it on right. Second, it clogs up your pores.

So I bought it. In case you're wondering, I wear Mac Select Sheer Pressed Powder NW25. The secret to my good looks is out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home