Reporter's Notebook

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Wednesday

Today is our Tools for Schools Book Drive. I never realized how many people are trying to get rid of encyclopedias. It is supposed to rain. In fact it is already raining in the Shoals. That should be fun to go outside and pickup books.

Not much to blog about today. News related however is the coverage of the Pope's death. Just in my humble opinion, of the three cable news networks, Fox, CNN, MSNBC, I really think MSNBC has done the better job. That's surprising because they normally don't do the best job.

I'll be back doing sports tomorrow.

Oh yeah, Dan Satterfield now has a blog which is linked on the WHNT.com Homepage. His is linked above mine. Should I be offended? Not really.

A great deal of rambling today. I'm sorry about that. Oh yeah, i'm supposed to mention our 10pm producer Patrick Ary. There, I just did.

Thanks for stopping by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home