Reporter's Notebook

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

The Alarm Clock Mystery

Yesterday we did a story about why people seem to be moving to DeKalb County. It gave us the chance to go up to Little River Falls. It's located at the head of Little River Canyon, which is a National Preserve. If you've never been there, you should go sometime. It's one of the most beautiful areas in the world. DeKalb County is very blessed with a lot of great scenery.

Today I'm doing sports. So just to clear it all up. I reported on Monday and Tuesday. I will do sports Wednesday and Thursday. Then it's back to reporting on Friday. Photographer Brad Hood is off on Friday, so that means I'll be one-man-banding.

Since I'm doing sports, that's means I'm working a nightside schedule. That means I work from 2 to 11. So, I could have slept in this morning. My body had other ideas. Why is that when I have to work days, if I don't set the alarm clock, I will sleep till 9. This morning I could sleep in, but I was wide awake at 6:30? I did go out and enjoy the cool weather from the back porch, which is the picture above. It's nice out there.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's interesting the way our internal clock works. Some people can "count seconds", wile other's can't. I can. Anyway, if I'm ever up early (or late) I like to sit outside & witness the day waking up again. It's nice & peacful, and can be probably one of the only peacful thing we have left in this world. Anyway, good luck with producing this weekend! I'll be watching.

     
  • At 12:55 AM, Blogger Carson Clark said…

    Thanks for the nice post and thanks for watching.

     
  • At 12:47 AM, Blogger John L. Burger said…

    Your welcome. So are you starting to produce now? Good Luck!

    -Huntsville

     

Post a Comment

<< Home